Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in the project update section and muddled thru the process of uploading my pictures with text explanation for each. How do you get the text descriptions to align with each picture? and How are continuing pages constructed? When I post pics, you are limited to 5 pics per post, to add picks, I just created another post. shouldn't another page been added as a continuation of the first post? that is what I intended, but did not work that way. How do I do this correctly? Is there a way to post more than 5 pics at a time? If not, how do I make continuing pages?

Thanks in advance for your help, Great site, I've learned a lot, and want to contribute my experiences in turn, but want to do it properly so that I help contribute rather than annoy.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Welcome to the site. I believe 5 pics per post is the default setting. Anything more would have to go into an album in your profile. A lot of guys use photo bucket to post but Im not sure how that works. I do it the same way you do it. you don't need to start a new thread just reply another post on the same thread. Hope this helps.
mario

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
I posted in the project update section and muddled thru the process of uploading my pictures with text explanation for each. How do you get the text descriptions to align with each picture? and How are continuing pages constructed? When I post pics, you are limited to 5 pics per post, to add picks, I just created another post. shouldn't another page been added as a continuation of the first post? that is what I intended, but did not work that way. How do I do this correctly? Is there a way to post more than 5 pics at a time? If not, how do I make continuing pages?

Thanks in advance for your help, Great site, I've learned a lot, and want to contribute my experiences in turn, but want to do it properly so that I help contribute rather than annoy.
I went ahead and combined your two threads into one. If you want the images to appear in the body of the post you should either load the pictures into your personal gallery here or better yet, use a photo sharing site like Flickr or Photobucket. I am using the latter and it is very easy to add photos to your posts. I don't think that you would be limited to 5 at that point. I believe I have added more.

Ansen:

1958:

All 3:

In the shop:

Fatties:

Kinda what it will look like greeeeeen:

The GMC:

I just linked 7 photos from my photobucket account.

There is a sticky about album photos here :http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?1050-How-to-add-photos-to-your-album

and here: http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?1051-Uploading-Photo-s-To-Your-Album

Let me know if I can help further.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts