Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be attending my first Swap meet as a vendor. Next weekend. I have a bunch of parts to sell and hopefully I can get rid of most of them. Is anyone else in the area who might be going?

If I sell enough it will help fund my future projects! At least I can clear out my garage for more space.

http://www.araratshrine.com/swap/

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The swap meet went well. I sold a lot of stuff which frees up space in the garage and also allows me to buy new parts to get the Falcon running. This meet I guess was a lot smaller than the April meet. The fair grounds were only about 1/3 full. I didn't get to see much and many people started to pack up about 2pm. After lunch it was like everyone became comatose. I was interesting how some things I didn't think would sell (FMX trans) sold and others I thought would sell didn't (brand new timing chain cover for SBF. I didn't haggle too much on price. If it was close to what I wanted, it was sold! I didn't want to bring it back with me. It was good only seeing a half full truck bed coming back home.

·
Administrator
13,532 Posts
Yeah, it's always a surprise what sells and doesn't. I always figure that unless I don't care to sell an item, I'm usually a motivated seller. If I take it home I have zero in my pocket, and have to haul it both ways; so I'm happy to have an item go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts