Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on going April 5-8th in Vegas. If you havent gone-its the superbowl of rat rods shows. Bring the wives/girlfriends/females because this is as much for them, big pool party (sunday) clothes vendors, good food,fashion show on friday, girly show usually Sat. Anyway if I can get away I am there with my girl in my 66 Dodge sweptline, gasser wanna-be. Would love to connect with others.

·
Administrator
13,596 Posts
I'm not going, but only because I just can't make it. Never thought of it as the Superbowl of ratrods though? I've looked at pictures from previous shows and the cars looked way too nice to be called ratrods. They looked more like traditional customs, low riders, and hotrods.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
With "gas prices" continuing to climb I really wonder if we'll be able to afford to go to to the local Wednesday Night Cruise at Sonic??????? Bummer!!!!

One national event we have been want to go to for a few years is the Hot Rod Reunion held in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It is one of the best hot rod/gasser shows.

In addition to thousands of cars, vendors, etc..... MANY of the racers who made drag racing history with the cars they campaigned during the "Gasser Wars" will be there.
Hall of Fame Gasser Champion Barbara Hamilton

for more info about Barbara Hamilton go to: http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/5482653131/

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hey opelgasser, the nhra hot rod reunion at bowling green is great. been goin' the past few years nad would rather go there (or any nostalgia race or show) than any Nhra pro event or any nascar race. All kinds of gassers and hot rods. Its a car show drag race parts swap all in one. Also the good guys events are good to go to also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.