Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll take pics and post any good gassers that are there this weekend...any other GHR'rs going?

56 VIC - Tom

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Looking forward to pics Tom! Opening day at Woodburn Dragstrip this weekend also, but not sure if I'll make it down or not?

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some pics from the Antique drags at Barona,

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

THE WARM UP

THE HOOK UP!

Staging lights to the right of the cone ( just in case you were thinking the 39 got the jump on the 56) .

And that covers most of the gasser talent that was there,,,and there were a bunch of "boring normal hotrods" that I did not bother to waste my time on!! LOL! - just had to throw that non-gasser Nova in there for variety,,very different paint scheme,,
Hope you enjoyed the pics! ,,, Tom

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
You got some great shots there. Must have been a really nice day and great cars.Those Fords look great. The Pouncing Poncho is a car/owner from our Pontiac Power group (club) here in Phoenix. Thanks for going and getting those great pics. Mark L

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was a great day, glad to share it with you guys. I talked with the Pouncing Poncho group..they were sitting around and one of the guys had a Galaxy with some nice vintage wheels I asked about, they all seemed easy going, That 64 Pontiac was definately a crowd pleaser.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts