Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a 51 Henry J gasser build,hoping to pick some brains,Going with transverse ford axle and a small block chev, 9" rear,going to build it to look like my big brothers car from the sixties. I was ten when he had it and now I am 55,this has been a lifelong dream.so I am glad to be here thanx Pete.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Welcome Pete! Where in the PNW are you? There are a lot of us on here all over WA and OR. Love the Henry Js and the transverse spring looks cool! Post some pics for us to drool over... :p

Mike

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Welcome Pete, enjoy the site. You sound like a Zombie, picking brains. :) Some of them are just rotten and will get you in trouble. But the good kind of trouble. Welcome to the site and load up some photos.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Big fat welcome form a big fat Gasser guy, LOL. Glad you could join in and more Henrys is just right. I was driving thru the city (Glendale AZ) last SAturday and went by a place that has a Henry J setting near the fence all in primer. I'm sure it's for sale so I need to go back that way and check it out. I can't buy it but at least I can dream about it. Good t have you here and let us know more about your Henry in a build thread. I can never get enough of the builds here. Lots of new ideas and parts fabbing.
Mark L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts