Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try again
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-anglia-/182146020041?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2a68bfb2c9:g:gP8AAOSwneRXRMZ5&item=182146020041"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-anglia-/182146020041?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2a68bfb2c9:g:gP8AAOSwneRXRMZ5&item=182146020041

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cant understand why I cant get the Anglia to link.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not that one. A '59 panel in Fl. I'm kinda getting it. The link is in the first post but not blue.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Val. Got the Vette to link but don't know why not the Anglia. Pretty kool little beastie. And no bids. People want gasser material, but I guess they don't want to build it. Then flip when they see the price on a finished one.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I've come to realize that a fair number of people want some neat car to just appear in their driveway finished. They have all sorts of excuses why they can't build one, and there's really only one good excuse...money. I can always understand financial burdens stopping a build. But when some guy in his 20's or 30's tells me he can't build a gasser because he doesn't have a nice shop, or he's worn out after work, etc, etc. I end up on my soap box. It's fun to see their faces when I tell them I built both of my gassers outside in a Costco canopy, and both after I was over 60 years old. They usually make some excuse and slowly move on.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still NO bids! Make a good quick pizza delivery truck.

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
I'd guess it's because the seller says it doesn't come with engine, trans, or the wider tire/wheels. So most people don't want to pay much for a shell, and then add $1,000-$1500 in shipping costs to that.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't sell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts