Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
317 Posts
What are you having issues with? Do you receive a error message? Also the size and what type of pic can also be the cause of you not being able to upload the image.

Please let me know your results :)

~ GP community support

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am able to add a picture that comlies with size limitations, but the pictures do not display once I select the save option. This only occurs when I select add a new vehicle under the Garage option. In the Forum option I can save pictures and they can be viewed. Only have this problem when adding a new vehicle in the Garage option.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No error message while uploading the photos, but when save is selected it states "no moto photo". I uploaded my 66 Nova SS in the Garage forum. It is refleted in the newest vehicle section and you cannot view photos updated. These photos are smaller in size than the pictures uploaded in my photo albums (under my profile). Looking forward to your assitance.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tried to add a photo several times and could not. Received error notce that pic could not be moved. Went ahead and deleted the vehicle from the Garage. It is now in Photo Album under my profle. Any chance instructions to post pics in Garage forum can be added to this forum?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still cannot upload my vehicle pictures in the Garage forum, but no problem uploading same pictures to my albums in my profile. Any suggestions to fix this issue / problem?

·
Administrator
317 Posts
What error message do you get when you try to upload an image to your garage? Can you copy and paste it here so we can report the issue back to the Techs.

Thanks

~ dm, community support

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Take a look at the recent vehicles posted to the Garage forum. None of them show the image of the pics for their vehicles. Same problem being encounted by many others. Just does not make sense why pics can be uploaded in my profile (vehicle albums), but not in Garage forum.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
We just posted a "test" image in the garage and it works fine. Can you please try and post one there and if you get an error copy it down here so we know what to send to the techs?

KN Community Support

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Im having trouble posting a lot of things. just getting tired facing all the obstacles. Got a new mac mini and have the same issues. The forum software has problems.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What I don't understand is why don't they provide an option that allows Album photos to be placed in the Garage forum...if the option is selected. At present the Garage forum does not allow pics to be uploaded. The Admins only have to view the recent posts to the garage forum to see very few pics can be viewed. Thanks for letting me know that others are having the same problems uploading pics in the Garage forum. By the way, your car is awesome!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Thanks for the compliment.
I tried to post garage picks with no success. Not sure why it doesn't show.
I also have to login every time from my iPhone now even after checking remember me.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Hey guys, we'd like to send this issue over to our tech team we just need to know when you're trying to upload an image what error code do you get? Sorry for the inconvenience

KN Community Support

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Garage photo upload didn't give an error code. Just didn't show photo. In addition On any thread I post I can't upload more than one at a time from my desktop. I used to be able to load max of 5 in a thread posting.
It makes me do one at a time now. Very tedious.
Mario

·
Administrator
317 Posts
Garage photo upload didn't give an error code. Just didn't show photo. In addition On any thread I post I can't upload more than one at a time from my desktop. I used to be able to load max of 5 in a thread posting.
It makes me do one at a time now. Very tedious.
Mario
I'm sending in a ticket now to our tech department about the garage issue. With regards to the amount of pictures you can attach to a post it's still 5 you just have to click the plus button next to upload as seen here add another file.png

Sorry for the trouble, have a nice day :)

KN Community Support

1 - 20 of 22 Posts