Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in and out of the garage yesterday working on the BBQ pit smoker. I had the doors open and winds were threatening for some rain. I closed the shop and off to the local store to get some beer. I opened the garage door and put the beers in the fridge. No rain, sitting on the driveway drinking I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. A doe walked up and into the garage poked around then walked out and away it went. I thought what the heck !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I must have had a few to many. Must have been looking for food or a dry place to rest, whatever the reason I guess it wanted a beer so sad it wasn't invited…………………..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Good thing I did not have popcorn...……...…..

·
Registered
990 Posts
When I lived in Pittsburgh in the Bethel Park neighborhood, I had a huge backyard and every other day a little herd of maybe 9-10 deer would walk right through. We would just sit in the 3 season porch in amazement. They call them neighborhood deer.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the benefits of living in a less populated city is that residents don’t have to go to a zoo or wildlife reserve to get close to nature. I had heard about an increase in the number of deer-car collisions and reports of deer getting into people’s gardens. But nearby neighbors have told me about the occurrences of deer in property is fairly common. One neighbor down the street stated to me that deer r a nuisance and destroy property. If you plant petunias, broccoli, or whatever you plant, that’s what deer like to eat. Deer seem to love just about everything you see in a garden. How many deer are present within the city limits, I don’t know. My recommendation for the city is an ordinance banning the feeding of deer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts