Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my American Rebel Wheels today...$418 shipped with custom lugs and aluminum center caps that tread on...Make rocket look like the crap they are.....straight out of box with out a wipe down so there are some finger prints....I will be getting some rears from them

Attachments

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Lash,
You are right, those are f---ing great looking wheels and I dig those threaded caps!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice wheels!! American Rebel is very good quality. Now if I can just get them to make an 8 lug 16" Aluminum slot for pickups!

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
great choice Lash. a thing of beauty for sure. Nice and beefy on the inside too.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys........they even came with a nice decal......LOL...........look much better after I wiped them down and got some of the machine oil off and packing material

·
Administrator
13,411 Posts
Love the true as cast centers, and not the faux as cast finish. Tried years ago to get Rocket to sell me a pair of their as cast, but with outer rim machined like their painted centers; but they refused. Glad I passed now that I saw what yours were. Those Rebel wheels are a nicer look than any of these 10 spokes I've seen! Love the threaded center caps! A very classy touch!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And only $13 bucks more than the rocket delivered to my door in 3 days, cause you have to pay for the rocket lug nuts $25 bucks witch are no where near as nice as what came with the American rebel wheels, so the shipping is just about canceled out. Iam feeling good now if I can get them mounted with out someone damaging them ....thinking american five spokes for the back 15x8 witch will put my tires about an 1-1/2" out further than whats on there now, was thing halibrands but I think spokes with spokes would look better, still up in the air on it.....waiting on the machine shop to get my block, crank and rods with pistons back, money is flowing out the garage door........love it

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
You are on your way, and it sounds like on schedule.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts