Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Nope just a pic. Come on I got my big gulp soda and road map in my hand. Let that thing eat!!! LOL MArk L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Now I knew those things were small but I thought I had tunnel vision there for a sec. LOL. Nice ride and smooth. Thanks for sharing that with us. Mark L

·
Registered
167 Posts
HAHAH I like the fact that you can reach from the front seat to the back seat...Try that in my 57 without crashing...hahahahah LOL

Cool Video!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Mike, (mt94ss) I don't know why it won't work for me. The Anglia is pretty small, the windshield is only 36" wide.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I saw this when I was looking at an early Riviera, it was in the shop next door. They are small cars. Cool factor is wayyyyy high.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
First time I sat in our Opel I thought "man this thing is small'!!!!!

Mini-gassers are cool.... thankfully I am still pretty "limber" for my age!!!! You need to "contort" to get "in & out" & to drive it.

This is currently how the pedals are setup..... with all of the heat that is transmitted from the engine compartment I HAVE TO change the shape of the firewall to prevent heat from being trapped in the recess for the engine setback..... which means an even more weird placement for the pedals.

Think it gets HOT ...... melted off the sheetmetal after about 15 minutes of driving.....

·
Administrator
13,309 Posts
Thanks Mike, (mt94ss) I don't know why it won't work for me. The Anglia is pretty small, the windshield is only 36" wide.
Finally something smaller than my Austin! My windshield is much larger! I've got 37.5" wide! :)
My car is 65" from dash to rear package shelf inside!

·
Administrator
13,309 Posts
I saw this when I was looking at an early Riviera, it was in the shop next door. They are small cars. Cool factor is wayyyyy high.

Mike
Was that around here locally Mike? It looks like an Anglia that a guy I know sold at the April swap meet here.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Was that around here locally Mike? It looks like an Anglia that a guy I know sold at the April swap meet here.
Yes, Vall. It's right off 4th Plain and Andresen in the 'Couve.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts