Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, here's a few pics of a couple little things I was able to get accomplished over the past couple weeks.. mounted front shocks, built a panhard bar and mounts, mounted trans and started modifying the trans tunnel to accommodate transmission and shifter... ive been so busy at work the past couple months, progress has been slow on the car.. This weekend I was able to find a tire to fit in the wheel wells so I will be starting the rear end housing asap !!

securedownload.jpgford4.jpg securedownload.jpgford5.jpg securedownload.jpgford3.jpg securedownload.jpgford2.jpg securedownload.jpgford.jpg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
over the past couple months of tinkering on the car I have a bunch of things halfway done lol ...motor is pretty much done, head gaskets arrived Tuesday, need to assemble heads and bolt on intake (pics coming soon) I built a set of frame rails to connect to the front clip and started gutting front inner fenders, bent up a roll cage, mounted the engine and installed the front axle kit. One of the latest projects was modifying the rear inner fenders so i could fit a fairly decent sized tire without butchering the quarter panels.. I've been tied up on that for a couple weeks due to limited amounts of time to work on it... Now that's done and I have a tire that fits, I will be starting to build a rear end this week and order a 3rd member, axles... etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts