Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Queerbay. Just don't know how to post a link. Damn cool. If it went up before my Austin, wouldn't have the Austin.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Posting a link

It's easy. Start at the far right or left of the link. Left click the mouse and hold the button down. Move the mouse across the complete link, as you do this the link should be highlighted. After the link is completely highlighted release the left button and just click the right button. From the drop down menu click "copy". Go back to your posting and where ever you want the link to appear in your posting right click the mouse and from the drop down menu click "paste" and viola, there it is. If you want to be sure it shows up as a direct hyper link click on "Preview Post" at the bottom of the message window. If the link shows up in red or blue italics you did it right.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
Even simpler is to right click the header, and it will all highlight, and the menu drops down at the same time. Then click on copy. Then when you want to add the link, just hold the "cntrl" key down, and click the "v" key, and it will insert into your post.

·
Administrator
13,414 Posts
And here's a trick for posting pictures you find on the internet. Find the picture, and right click on it. In the drop down menu click on "properties". Then a window will open, and you can go to the line marked "address" and by holding the left mouse button down, you can go over the address, and highlight it. Then right click on the highlighted address, and click on "copy". Then when you want to insert the picture on a post, just type in
at the end.
This will make the picture appear here in the post.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Don't know if would gasser it. Maybe a year older version of the "Grocrie Getter". I think I spelled that wrong. Or a wagon version MT's 62 AFX coupe.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still no bids.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Thanks for that "picture in the post" tutorial Vall; I've wondered how you did that. I printed your directions out and have them thumb tacked on the wall beside my monitor.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Not too far away either! Love Pontiacs but need another project like I need.... Hey! Where's Mark?

Here's what he wrote:

Rare find. This was the first American car with the engine up front and a transaxle in the rear. John Delorean was the designer of the Tempest. Car has a slant-4. The lift-gate is one piece. Please feel free to call Phil @ 541-912-3456 with any specific questions. Car is located in Cottage Grove Oregon.

On Feb-05-16 at 14:44:38 PST, seller added the following information:

For those who are inquiring. The vehicle has some rust, though there is none apparent on the frame. I was told by the owner that the engine is half of a 389. I have updated and added the engine compartment photo, as I honestly am not sure what the engine size is or what mechanical issues it may have. I wish I could be more helpful but this is not my area of expertise.....obviously!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was finally bid on. Ended reserve not met. Only bid to 1075!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Go for it Val. Up again, 1000.00 WITH NO RESERVE!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It's a wagon. Not a problem.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Back up again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts