Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really don't want to do this, but sometimes you have to do stuff you don't want to right? So regrettably I'm putting my car up for sale, it's a '57 150 2dr sedan, mint condition, blown 350ci + B&M th400, fully rebuilt and ready to go! Loads and loads of new parts, just needs a carpet and the straight axle chroming to be totally finished, the only thing I've not touched is the body and the glass, even some of that has been adjusted, all the lettering is vynil so could be taken off easily. It might be best for anybody interested to call me for a chat or email me rather than list the endless amounts of parts and work that has been done to the car. I'm open to offers of £25,000 UK if you are interested.
Please contact me if you want to know more, believe me this hurts, I've put my heart and soul into this car but sometimes needs must. I shipped it from the States originally, so could easily organise to be shipped back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8hvfJuNjbU

Cheers,
Micky T.
Tel: 07710 438530 cell phone
or
email: [email protected]

Note... Here's a link to an exchange site that I use, the rate changes daily as we know, so I keep upto date with this... http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert/?Amount=25000&From=GBP&To=USD
Today it's 25,000.00 GBP = 39,117.31 USD
I use a company in the UK called 'Kingstown Shipping' who have shipped a couple of the cars I've bought from the States, they will also ship back to the States obviously if anybody is interested in buying, I would do all I can to help in organising this for you. I am not a trader of vehicles, just a hotrodder who has had to make a very hard decision to sell his car for family reasons. I've priced it at the above as that is what I have in the car, I'm not trying to make a profit on it, just to get my money back for the months of hard work I've put into it. In my opinion it really is worth the money, I can more or less guarantee you'd have nothing to do to the car but cruise or race it should you buy it.
It would be nice for myself to see it go 'back home' to the States and also I wouldn't have to see it at any events in the UK, that would hurt to much!

Many thanks,
Micky T.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Micky Sorry to hear this man, but family does come first. Been following your build from day one, like I said before well done. Someone will be getting a very nice car. Good luck with the sale. Gary

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Hey Micky. So sorry to see that you were pushed into a corner. As much as I hate to admit it, when push comes to shove, a car is expendable. Just don't give up on the passion and some day you can get right back into the saddle. Good luck on the sale and I hope your situation improves soon. I've enjoyed watching the build. Mark L

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Hey Micky, Sorry to hear about the car. I know most of us have had to bite the bullit from time to time. I sure wish I wasn't as far into my 38 as I am, heck of a nice 57. I wish you the best and please stay on the site so we can hear from you now and then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts