Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just joined the group. I'm from Oklahoma, close to the Tulsa area and am building a
1957 Chevy 150 2 door Gasser. I've been working on this car for about 2 years now. Previous to the 57 I built a 1966 Ford Econoline Gasser. The Ford was my first attempt at the Gasser game. I sold it and bought a 57 210 2 door which was later sold because I came across this 150. I love the 150's. My car runs a 454 with a Muncie M21 4 speed and a narrowed 9" ford rear.
It currently runs but haven't driven it yet. Still a lot of work to do. I'll try to post some pics later.

·
Administrator
13,427 Posts
Welcome to the gasser forum Mickey! The 150 is my favorite of the '57 Chevys, and I am eager to see it! Sounds like a great drivetrain choice too! Hope you start a build thread in the "Projects" forum!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Welcome ****. Sounds like two great builds. Love to see pics of where you're at with the car now.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Welcome Mickey, a 57 Chevy holds a sweet spot in my car memories. And a Gasser makes it all that much better.

Following the build is a great thing on this forum, your gonna like it here, NOW GET THAT PIC POSTING THING FIGURED OUT!!! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts