Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who had the front end for sale last week? cant find the post please respond before my wife finds my stash.:cool:

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
YES I've got it/one. I'm in New Mexico, will deliver within 400 miles for $200.00. My phone number is: 505 328 3106
email is [email protected]

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
i guess the wife found his stash.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no she didnt find it ive been busy with my car havent been on line ill call you thursday nite im in florida you will probally have to cut it in half and put it on a pallet for my shipper to pick up maybe i will call you tommorow evening
:cool:

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
yes call.
Florida ! yeow, well I can crate it and get it to a trucking company. Yup, call me....
and nope I don't have a 'glass deck lid, sorry Steve.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
i may be on the road moving my son from "lost almost" to alamogordo, so leave a message and i'll get back to you.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
ANYBODY NEED this 'glass clip? All the gassers under construction..............

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
OK, well there is a swap meet in los lunas nm may 5. if i dont sell it there, it's gonna get cut up and shity canned.........
yes that would be a large waist of $, but i don't have room to store it waiting for a '56 to come along. So anybody, maybe some trading parts? 31 spline 3.50 9" posi? (yes I know "posi" is a GM word, you know what I mean). SBC aluminum heads, (healthy used?). NEW .060 327 chevy flat top FORGED pistons ?
This thing has to go away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts