Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
55 Chevy roller.Set up for 4 speed. Now set up with 15x10 and 15x7 drag stars. Front disc brakes, rear springs moved inside of frame. Harwood fiberglass front end. All glass in car, very nice dash, nice body needs floors patched and rockers. needs trunk finished started to tub I have all new sheet metal. Have parts to make gasser, 65 Ford econoline straight axle, extra frame, front clip for straight axle, extra rear springs, aluminum radiator, $ 4000.00 obo
For more information call Gary (707) 349-1220

Attachments

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Gary, where are you or where is the car located? Mark L

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mark I'am in northern Ca. 2 hours above Sacramento located in Lakeport. Mark with your welding skills it would take you no time. I did add pictures of front clip. I've had a few request to sell parts, but I would like to sell all togerther. Lets see what happens Call me (707) 349-1220 Thanks Gary

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Gary, where are you or where is the car located? Mark L
All right Markus Wanteous Anothereus Gasserous what are you up to NOW????????? HA!

BTW.... Going with my brother to look at two cars today.... a 68 Barracuda "ragtop" (almost a roller) and a '62 Chevy Biscayne "post" (409 tribute)....

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
No I was just helping locate it for anybody that may be interested. You caught me at a bad time financially-----waiting a minute---I'm always at a bad time, LOL. I would love to pick up a car like that. Just can't do two at a time.
"Mark with your welding skills it would take you no time". Oh my welding skills--ha, you haven't seen the booger welds then, good. Heh! But thanks for your kind words. Mark L

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
John 409s, gotta love em. Best friend had a 409 HP 409 '62 bubble top for a while. Black with red interior. What a fun beast of a car. But he had to sell it come shotgun wedding time. Damn we do dumb things sometimes!!! Within a year the marriage was in trouble, he was broke and I borrowed my '64 GTO with a '69 428 4 speed to use because he could not afford to fix his car. He had it for about 6 months and when he had his brother bring it home it was a mess. Almost out of oil, loose clutch cover on the bellhousing some scratches in the paint etc. Just things he could have taken care of or brought it over to fix. I was mad at him and was about to leave the house to talk to him when the phone rang. He was just killed at an accident at work. Electricuted. So that kind of changed things. Mark L

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
John 409s, gotta love em. Best friend had a 409 HP 409 '62 bubble top for a while. Black with red interior. What a fun beast of a car. But he had to sell it come shotgun wedding time. Damn we do dumb things sometimes!!! Within a year the marriage was in trouble, he was broke and I borrowed my '64 GTO with a '69 428 4 speed to use because he could not afford to fix his car. He had it for about 6 months and when he had his brother bring it home it was a mess. Almost out of oil, loose clutch cover on the bellhousing some scratches in the paint etc. Just things he could have taken care of or brought it over to fix. I was mad at him and was about to leave the house to talk to him when the phone rang. He was just killed at an accident at work. Electricuted. So that kind of changed things. Mark L
Sad story!!!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I did end up selling some of the extra parts I had, so I adjusted price on the 55 see add. Thanks Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts