Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Just checking in. My first post on my first forum. All new to me. Don't understand fully how it works, either. Will learn in time. Most importantly, gassers are awesome! I have a '55 Chevy 210 gasser (matte black) that I got two years ago. Was built in Southern Calif. I joined East Coast Gassers too. Went to one event of theirs, just to witness it, not to participate (too chicken at this point). Been collecting photos of various gassers over the past two years too. Starting to think I need another real one, maybe a '41 or '33 Willys, but wife will decapitate me if I get another. Ha ha.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Well I still have my head but my wife keeps my balls in the freezer. Lets me play with them every Christmas. Remember the klacckers? Two balls on a string, and you klack 'em together faster and faster. Guess who invented them??? Now I'm afraid to thaw them out, their gunna hurt like hell, LOL!!!
Sorry Blackismo, got carried away ther a little bit. A big welcome to you and your collection, another gasser is what we want and the little yellow number ain't so bad either. When you get a chance you'll have to get us some info and pics of your cars. If you need help posting pics we ca help out there. Good having you aboard and looking forward to seeing more about your cars. Mark OOUUCHHH!!! L

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome from South Jersey!!! You're "somewhat" local to me. I'll probably see you at Atco sooner or later.
Glad to have you aboard and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts
Welcome from WA state. Great bio on your page.

We need more shots of your car. (I am partial to '55s :D )

Mike

And Mark, yes I do remember those balls on a string. I saw a set hanging in a garage a few days ago... almost wanted to see if I could do it again without breaking my arm!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts