Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://picasaweb.google.com/106336891618669151824/ALLANGLIA1BuildPictures#

I have been working on this project for probably 10 years, off and on,, I really hate to sell it but other family things take priority sometimes,,
I have almost everything to finish the car,,( Major components) all new parts ( NO JUNK YARD parts in this car anywhere) its a prestine all steel body Except for the rear doors and they are Pro Lalminates repops from the UK, all the interior sheetmetal ( Chris Alston Chassisworks) ,rearend is a Winters Champ narrowed and prepped by Dutchman machine, with a aluminum spool, and 2 rear covers,, New 4 wheel disc brakes by Aeroquip, new floor mount brake master cylinder, new trans shifter
The front suspension is a Chris Alston chassisworks dragrace coilover independent, rear is a chassis works 4 bar,
frame is a chassis works 2x3 rec tube,
Plus many more parts
the motor is a 496 BBC with a 425 B&M blower,, built by a well known race engine builder , full roller, no idea of the HP,, its never been fired,,,

Everything I have accumulated for this project goes with the car,, need more information contact me,,,,
I'm asking 25K, that's a pretty tight number, for the car and parts,,, contact [email protected]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sorry to hear that Willy, I love your car and build. If you really (are you sure) you want to sell it, have Steve move it to the classified's section. Keep us posted.

·
Administrator
13,420 Posts
I never have figured out why the "For Sale" section is titled as the "Classified Section of Tri Five" here? Does it somehow show up over on the Tri Five Forum when we post it here?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts