Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two years ago i was in the middle of a couple Willys projects. Then found the Original Super Stude. Was owned and driven by Ernie Nicholson. Tony Nancy did most of the original build, including Late Model Blown Chrysler Hemi and of course the Interior Work. I found the car from one of the best Chassis builder's called Dr. Lockjaw of Applegate, Or. He had just built a new Chrome Molly Chassis. It has taken be two years to find the correct engine parts, and it's getting real close to assembly. Hoping to have it at Pamona in Febuary. some pic's attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
That is really great to find an old original gasser. Makes a heavy burden for you I bet. Trying to stay close to the original and all. Should be a beautiful car when done. Have you contacted the original owners or family to see if they have anything to help you on the build? Good luck, and thank you for helping preserve the past.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Way Bitchin!!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Fantastic build! Even if a resto-build is not nut and bolt correct, it's still way cool! Not saying yours isn't, lol.

·
Registered
7,466 Posts
That stude is amazing history. You must be so blown away as the new owner. I hope all goes your way with the completion. Can't wait to see pics of the build. Love the history.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts