Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm glad I found this site, it looks great! I have a '55 straight axle Gasser w/ blown 409 and a '63 straight axle Funny Car w/Injected BBC. Both are street driven but will hold their own at the strip. I'm into straight axle cars w/4 or 5 speeds. Stuck in the 60's!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Welcome aboard......I think you will find lots of company......"Stuck in the 60's." Would love to see some pics of that Blown 409. The '63 sounds unique too.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Welcome 409! Looking forward to seeing pics. I am building a 409 stroker right now for a 31 Model A nostalgia gasser. I see you are from Ill. My Mr. Hyde Nova is also from Il. Brian

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Fantastic. Yup, pics are desired.
Description of your cars. Worth thousands
Pictures of your cars, worth millions.
A ride in one or both, PRICELESS!!!! LOL
A big welcome to the forum. Sounds 2 like fantastic cars. Go ahead and add some pics, I have my drool cup already tied to my chin. Glad you could join in with all the fun here. Mark L
P.S. My first car was a rotted out '55 2 dr HTP but some one had transplanted a 350 horse solid lifter three duece 348. Love the W motors.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Definatly pictures....Always interested in 'niners, particularly the blown variety as I've been collecting parts for a blown stroker build as a down the road power plant for my '60 Biscayne.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.