Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Thank you Steve and a big FAT Happy New Year to all my Gasser Brothers and Sisters. I'm thankfull for all you guys and all the new friends I've yet to meet in the new year. My wish for 2013. At least one more Pontiac nut willing to make a Pontiac Gasser. Again, Happy New Year to everyone. Mark L

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Happy New Year y'all. They say that whatever you do on New Years day you will continue to do through out the year. So get out there and turn some wrenchs today!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Happy New Year!!!!!

I'm also taking it easy today.... didn't stay up too long last night but still was able to catch up on some MUCH needed sleep by sleeping-in this morning.

It was a tough week here in Western PA.... close to a foot of snow, sleet & freezing rain fell over the week. Cold today with light snow..... another inch or two .... with temps falling and staying well below freezing for the next 10 days or more with overnight low temps in the low teens or lower.... burrr.

My lower back & leg pain has been acting up

Even so, after my "day of rest" today I plan to get the heater on in the workshop early tomorrow & spent the entire day working on this, that & everything. Hopefully I will NOT have to shovel any (or much) snow in the morning.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Happy New Year,,,I hope today you all are DRIVING or second best,,,TURNING WRENCHES or at least BENCH RACING on this first day of 2013.

56 VIC
Tom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts