Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I tried to post photos of the Vega and ran into a TON of problems and demands for a valid message and an inability to simple delete everything and start over. FAR to frustrating to deal with right now. Maybe try again one day but not for a while . . . if anyone is at all interested, we have an incomplete "build thread" on another forum that you can access:

·
Administrator
13,872 Posts
We love lots of pictures. How many it takes to show the process is up to you. I'd think every step might not be necessary, but people may ask for more details on a particular step and then those can be added in response. I take lots of pictures before, during and after; but I don't post them all as some steps might be boring to some folks. Just enough to show where I start, and then a few along the way to finished.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Unfortunately your attachments aren't opening, at least for me. You might want to try a simple copy and paste technique. A request, unless you want us to refer to you as you avatar "1973 Vega", a name to accompany your posts would be a good thing. To save yourself the hassle of typing it each time you post you can go into your settings and fill in your signature box. You've already done it with your avatar so it shouldn't be a problem for you if you choose to do it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I KNOW ! ! ! I tried and tried to figure out the picture posting system that you have here, I could get a photo to post, but couldn't add to the post or delete the photos for another try at it, the reason for posting the link to the "build thread:" on another forum in the opening page. WAY too much work/frustration here. Sorry, not gonna bother again . . . can't get anything to work correctly.

·
Administrator
13,872 Posts
I KNOW ! ! ! I tried and tried to figure out the picture posting system that you have here, I could get a photo to post, but couldn't add to the post or delete the photos for another try at it, the reason for posting the link to the "build thread:" on another forum in the opening page. WAY too much work/frustration here. Sorry, not gonna bother again . . . can't get anything to work correctly.
One of our members actually did a post on how to add images here. It might help you get them posted?
I use a free Imgur account to download all my pictures, and then I access it to post images at whatever forums I look in on. Imgur is very easy to use. The "Gallery" he refers to is at the top of the page when you click on the three dots seen there. The menu drops down to see "Gallery".
Here's Mike's tutorial:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts