Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought another 1969 C10 short bed truck, I now have two 1969 C10 and yes both are short beds. I'll have to post some pictures from a computer I don't no how to from my IPad.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
easiest way is to open a "Photo Bucket" account and it will prompt your cell phone to have a way to just open the pic on your Iphone and "one click" & upload it to a PhotoopyBucket album(s) .... then all you have to do "copy the URL address of the picture & paste it into the GasserHotRod forum.

Get started with it and we'll help you figure the rest of it out.

Welcome....

·
Adminstrator And Sheet Metal Junkie
3,068 Posts
Hi Weaintscared, I also use an iPad, and I got the photobucket app and in seconds you can upload photos. I can literally snap a photo upload to the bucket and have it on this site in less then a minute..... I also have the app for my iPhone, you will enjoy the speed of the the uploads. Shout if you need help ! ! :)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Hi Weaintscared, I also use an iPad, and I got the photobucket app and in seconds you can upload photos. I can literally snap a photo upload to the bucket and have it on this site in less then a minute..... I also have the app for my iPhone, you will enjoy the speed of the the uploads. Shout if you need help ! ! :)
It is really slick how fast & easy using Phot Bucket is..... sure beats the "Kodak Instamatic" we used to use "back in the day".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts