Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its supposedly on the truck out for delivery today, the blundering ( I mean magic ) might start Monday morning assuming all the parts are there, might be multiple boxes I guess just looking at the order info

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
You might consider keeping all your posts in your project thread, instead of starting new posts for your Falcon project.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forget it, Im tired of people telling me how or where to post, evidently I just dont get it so Ill save the hassle. Ill get it done and thanks

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
No reason to get testy 1930. For pete's sake, I merely mentioned you have a project post already started, and it would be easier for you to add to it, vs. starting another. Also easier for readers to see all you're doing in one place.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Vall I asked him to start a project thread and he did but the names of the thread are similar so it’s confusing. At least to me it is. Right now I wouldn’t do anything until the site is fixed. This is the project thread.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
ok 1930. Hears your chance to post progress pics on your falcon gasser. Let R rip tater chip

Site is ready now. All is good.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Vall I asked him to start a project thread and he did but the names of the thread are similar so it’s confusing. At least to me it is. Right now I wouldn’t do anything until the site is fixed. This is the project thread.
I see this one Mario. But I also see another in the project section with the same title. This one started 11-27-17:

http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?21762-67-Fird-Falcon-straight-axle

So there are two in the project section, and the one I linked is older. Not sure why another was started? This one started 12-01-17.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I see this one Mario. But I also see another in the project section with the same title. This one started 11-27-17:

http://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/showthread.php?21762-67-Fird-Falcon-straight-axle

So there are two in the project section, and the one I linked is older. Not sure why another was started? This one started 12-01-17.
maybe the site was wigging out when he started the thread and the site duplicated the thread. I had some double posts that I had to delete and it happened without my control.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts