Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Love those old AMT & Revell models. Got a bunch of them waiting to be built..... as soon as I get some "spare time"!!!!! HA!!!!

Nowadays there is a trend of NOT building model kits and displaying them in their un-opened boxes..... especially the "older ones".

·
Registered
46 Posts
if i buy a model im gona glue it togeather, that waht ive been doing for the last 50 yrs lol...................

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since its so cold outside I should get cracking on my models! I thought this one was cool because its a 67 falcon and you rarely see them altered like that. I should go get some paint brushes and glue today.

·
Administrator
13,596 Posts
The models were even wilder than the real cars most the time! They had some pretty crazy engine setups on some of those period models. I would like to see a '67 Falcon done in that style, with maybe even bigger tires just hanging out the rear wheelwells!

·
Registered
46 Posts
i loved the way the models looked bACK THEN, REMBER ZINGERS? . IM FINDING OUT THAT REAL CARS SETUP LIKE THAT ARE CALLED STREET FREAKS. IM HOPING MY 56 TURNS OUT THAT WAY. IF I LIVE LONGENOUGH LOL.......

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Yeah the tires need to be just at the wheelwell or out about an inch. I've always liked that year Falcon. Mark L

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.