Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I am very new to this forum but figured I would try my luck at posting my car up. I received this car in a trade but have been traveling to France for months of work and don't have time to enjoy it.

Up for sale is my 1967 Alpine Sunbeam Gasser, this is a brand new build and a super cool street machine.
No nonsense vehicle, just hop in and drive. Turn the key and go, a perfect sunday street cruiser!

This is an amazing vehicle with absolutely zero rust and everything brand spankin new!
350ci Smallblock v8
dual carb tunnel ram intake
350 turbo trans
Posi rear
Ladder bars

Get's so much attention! If you are looking for a reliable street cruiser to take to shows or to take our for summer drives then this is the car for you.

Have the vintage gasser look and feel without any of the headaches. This is a chance to get that vintage look but experience the wind through your hair.

Looking to get $19,500. FOR CASH OFFERS I'M WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU ON PRICE!!!! Please do not hesitate to throw out your cash offers.

May be interested in some trades but they better be much more than what I'm asking for this car! This is a dependable cruiser!
Only really interested in stuff like vipers, 67-69 mint camaros, c6 corvette, porsche 911's, bel air.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts