Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a bunch of pics in the gallery check them out. My build will have a 383 stroker 450hp pump gas,a TCI glide ,9" ford 31 spline 411 posi, speedway axle kit. The wheels are 1973 crager ss mags powdercoated gray to have a look of magnesium.Front tires Firestone F-560,rear are MH RACEMASTER. I am still playing with the stance,dont want it to high in front .

·
Registered
354 Posts
Good gallery pics. The cage and floor are looking great all painted up. Nice work. I like the weight holders built into the rear bars.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It is refreshing to see you transforming this little deuce into a "true" Gasser. Nice work! :):)

·
Registered
699 Posts
Great looking car. That 383 should get you down the track quickly. The early Nova's look great as gassers. I agree with craig on the weight holders. I had to look twice because I didn't believe it at first. Good idea. I also like your headrest solution. I think I will be borrowing that for my car.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys I have the weight plate ideal in my bracket car. It helps a lot for hang time and 60ft times off the line.Just keep adding weight till till your happy!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nova update

100_0047.jpeg Just finished the dash, now I have to switch out the new windshield got one for a coupe instead of a sedan. Driveshaft is on order.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I am just all kinds of jealous or your chevy ii. Love the gold! I am gonna have some gold lettering on mine and was gonna do the interior metal in gold. You beat me to it! Awesome car man!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, I liked the gold black on the dash it gives the old school feel. I am not going to paint the exterior. I am just going to leave it plain jane. I want to spend more time behind the wheel , than waxing paint

1 - 20 of 23 Posts