Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the falcon is tucked away in the shed for winter. cant start until the shop is empty.
still rounding up parts . i have a 1965 hp 289/top loader and also an explorer roller motor. tunnel ram chrome pan etc etc . i have about 90% of my parts.
will build this with my godson to get him into cars more. his dads 55 ht is tucked away in the garage he built here.
cant wait to start on this. car will be gold flake with candy red over it. will start a build thread when we start on it .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i promise myself i would not start until i finish the 2 in the shop. getting close on them. after them i will only do paint. no more builds so the shop space will be mine. but i can work on getting the part ready.

·
Registered
7,423 Posts
Sounds like a good plan to me. Can't wait for your build to be on a thread here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
found another falcon hull . floors gutted out but has a title and a trunk lock. i can use the front fenders for my rear qrts .

·
Registered
258 Posts
found another falcon hull . floors gutted out but has a title and a trunk lock. i can use the front fenders for my rear qrts .
I needed 3 front fenders to fill the gap you'll end up with at the top to get the wheel openings big enough. Does it have a nice hood? hahaha! Been looking for one here is rust country.

·
Administrator
13,419 Posts
I just used about 18" of the top lip to build mine. Then filled the bottom front and rear with flat sheet metal. So my nice rolled lip stops at the body line. I also used flat metal to fill in behind the tire where the stock opening extends too far to the rear.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts