Gasser HotRod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
100_1565.jpg 000_0003.jpg 100_1562.jpg 000_0001.jpg

I finally had a chance to post a couple of pictures of my 38 Plymouth Coupe long term project. I will put some updates in the other update area later. This was my therapy car, I actually think therapy would have been cheaper, but not near the fun.:D

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
I love the coupes from that era. I posted on another site and asked if there was ever an ugly coupe built in '37 'cause I couldn't think of one. Looks like '38 might be in the same group.

Working on the cars is therapy as long as there are no deadlines! That adds unwanted stress.

Keep the pictures and progress coming.

Mike

·
Administrator
13,309 Posts
I love the coupes from that era. I posted on another site and asked if there was ever an ugly coupe built in '37 'cause I couldn't think of one. Looks like '38 might be in the same group.
Mike
I couldn't agree more Mike! I think the '37-'38 coupes in all brands are the best looking years to come out off Detroit as a whole.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I agree. Anybody got any idea how many of those things were destroyed on dirt tracks around the country? Not saying that was a bad thing. Now a days they call 'em "legions."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts