Gasser HotRod Forums banner
621 - 621 of 621 Posts

·
Administrator
13,662 Posts
I found out something new about my tire machine during the slick mounting and dismounting. I didn’t know the top bead breaker had more adjustment than the bottom shaft which has the adjustable groves for different height. The shaft had extra holes too so I could remove the bolt and move the bead breaker higher to reach over top of the slick and into the rim. Now I didn’t have to flip it over to break both sides which is how I did it the first time. Got some bites on Facebook for the slicks but just not comfortable with the transaction methods so I’m holding off.
I did my first Facebook Marketplace ad this weekend. Posted my pontoon boat for sale after checking to see what others were selling for. I put a price half of what others were because I wanted it gone quickly. I got a bunch of clowns clicking the "Is this still available" box, and when I replied it was, nothing more from them! Got some guys wanting me to sell it for half of my price, when I was already half price.
I did finally sell it, and the guy was tickled to get it and didn't make an offer, just bought it. But after all the flakes I'm just not sure I'll list on FB again.

621 - 621 of 621 Posts