Today I pulled out the interior stuff. Seats, belts, radio, shifter console, and chute release lever. Dome light too. Had two disasters happen. The shifter console crumbled at the screw mount areas. Had to order another. Time is money and I can’t see myself trying to fix that plastic. Next up was the dome light. I popped the ring out and out came the glass falling down and breaking into 20 pieces. I kept calling Frank stupid stupid stupid. He couldn’t care less. So I ordered another light. I’m batting 500 in the basement today. Well anyway the good thing is I mapped out the roof area so I have a plan. There are 5 mounting areas with wood front to back. Just like 5 bows or rods. I’m gonna glue 5, 3/4” wide 4 ft long peices of the eucatile board in matching areas where the wood hangs so the headliner will be uniform side to side and I will use the screws with the upholstery button covers. I think it will work. So many panels to do as well. I took a break to think things out and not cut the material yet. I’m using the 4x6 diamond vinyl for the headliner. Side panels will be the 2x2 squares mounted vertically with the diamond shape but I need a thin flexible material to make the panels.