Today the panel was dry and cured. I put the panel on the door. I closed the door and found it didn’t line up at the bottom any longer. Real bummer. Apparently the diamond material was too thick so it got in the way. I can’t move the sill plate so I put a straight edge on the sill and on the door. I found the door had a high spot at the center. So when the panel came off I ground the wood with a 40 grit flap disk. Dust all over the place. I kept test fitting and grinding. Still to no avail. I ended up removing 3” of the lower panel and just leave the material so it wouldn’t impact the sill plate. Still attached with screws so it looked smooth. Closed the door and it looked great. Now I have to work out the handles. For the passenger side I already mapped out the cuts for the same issue. It seems the eucatile board is too thick for my application. So I need to remove 3” on both sides.