Gasser HotRod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a set of aluminum slots that I bought as a spare set for my gasser project. Could use the funds elsewhere so these are available.

Fronts: They are 15x3.5" slots. The font makes them appear to be Fentons, but I can't say for sure. They are in nice shape with good (near new) radial tires mounted on them. They fit chevy 5-lug (4.75") bolt pattern.

I prefer not to ship if possible, but will consider shipping (they are large and heavy, please don't expect discount shipping).

$550

would consider trade for nice ready to go Muncie, T-10, or Richmond manual transmission w/ clutch and bellhousing for SBC.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Well if you decide you might ship them drop me an email....They're not really hard to ship. Just drop ea. in a garbage bag, wrap it in duct tape around the circumference, and twice around the diameter, then stick a UPS label on ea. one and away they go. Got a couple tires last year from Summit and that's all they did to ship them.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Please send mailing address and contact info to me! I'd like to get the funds headed your way soon! Thanks! Vall

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I sent them in a Private Message yesterday (5/14) morning at 7am. You should have them, please check your PMs. I checked my sent messages and it says it went out. If it didn't go through for some reason, let me know and I'll send again. Thanks.

·
Administrator
13,524 Posts
Thanks Jon! The message notification didn't come up at the top page of the forum, so I didn't realise your message was already here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts