Gasser HotRods banner
Gasser HotRods Forums

Lobby General Chat

Lobby General Chat area anything on your mind
3M
3M

Project Update Section

This section is for Project Updates only, So post any updates of your Gasser or Hotrod projects. Remember only projects updates should be posted here.
6.7M
6.7M

Engines, Carburators & Injection Troubleshooting

Hi-Perfomance Engines, Carburators, Injection Troubleshooting

Suspensions, Chassis, Brakes, Swaybars, Tire, Rims

Suspension Questions Chassis, Brakes, Springs, Shocks, Swaybars, Tire, Rims Etc

Metal Fabrication / Bodywork

Metal Fabrication / Bodywork

Gasser Interiors

Gasser Interiors - Roll Cages, Seats, Guages Etc.

Tips and Tools

Ideas, tips and tools that will help building cars

Steering Questions

Power Steering / Rack & Pinion / Power Conversions / 605 Upgrades / This is the Place to ask all your Steering Questions

Race Gasser

Race Gasser

Transmission and DriveLine Questions

Ask all your Transmission and DriveLine Questions. Tranmission, Drives shaft, Rear End, Gears, etc

Street Gasser

Street Gasser

Nostalgia Gas

Nostalgia Gas

Show Gasser

Show Gasser
Classifieds Section

Classifieds Section: Buy, Sell, Trade & Free Stuff

This is where you can buy, sell, or Trade or give away parts / cars directly in the forum. . This is the important part, if you trade a part and have a problem with the part you got in return, you are not allowed to complain here. So if you got a bad deal that's between you and the guy you traded with, It will not be posted here. No Warnings ( Bad Part Bad Guy ) etc, will not be posted here. ---( Note Business's )---No selling in this area if you are a business's other than official Trifive Sponsor's.

Ebay auctions and Craig's List

Post a link to a current eBay auction or Craig's List for any Gasser or Hotrod related content
Vendor Member Section

Vendor Deals

CariD.com

Need to customize or repair your vehicle? Check out our selection of parts and accessories at CARiD.com, or give us a call at 800.505.3274 for professional advice. www.carid.com
Community Help Section

Welcome to all new Members! Check in to say Hello

No Tech Questions in This Area, Greetings Only
1M
1M

AutoGuide Forum Support / Help (GasserHotrods)

Questions about forum functionality or suggestions for improvement. Need help finding what you're looking for? Let us know here!

Forum Rules

Please read the rules.
2M
2M
Latest Posts See all new posts
  1. Lobby General Chat
    lately I have been seeing some vintage shots of hot rods on instagram. I know some of us don't do instagram so I decided to link the pics to our site for our viewing pleasure. We will take no credit and these pics are solely for our enjoyment. Credits will go to the instagram posting host. I...
  2. Ebay auctions and Craig's List
    You guys up in this..and we will hit some gentlemen s clubs...Steve already called shot gun...https://www.ebay.com/itm/1931-Other/114704325057?hash=item1ab4e919c1:g:pxcAAOSwquxgOB0T
  3. Lobby General Chat
    Hey Friends This is a sticky thread that each morning, day, or evening we can stop in and say hello. :D So Good Morning Gassers, it's 10 below on my front porch this morning. I'm going to fire up my secondary heat source today ( wood furnace) to help take the coal usage down a bit.. :D This...
  4. AutoGuide Forum Support / Help (GasserHotrods)
    We are excited to announce that we are live on our new forum platform! It’s been a long time coming. Let’s face it. Sometimes older forum technology lags behind other parts of the internet. Although seeing the same format for a long time is comforting, the member experience shouldn’t include...
  5. I've always stored paints, body filler, etc. in my basement during winter months as I figured freezing temps don't do many of these things any good. But yesterday I went looking for some RTV silicone, and none in the basement. So a search revealed 3 tubes in the garage still that I'd missed when...
See all new posts