Los Angeles Annual Gasser Show - Page 5
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Los Angeles Annual Gasser Show

Well

it would appear that I wrote to soon. Today I got an email from the Automobile Driving Museum advertising about their Fathers Day event tomorrow and all the rest of the events. I'm going to call this coming week and find out exactly what's happening and post it. Hopefully the gasser event will happen.

Celebrate Father's Day at The ADM!
    Sunday June 21, 2020
    Father's Day is this weekend! Treat your father to an epic ride in one of our classic cars this Sunday!

Enjoy complementary IPA's & Lager beer tasting from our beer sponsor El Segundo Brewing Company.

The rides and drinks start on Sunday June 21, from 10am till 3pm at the Automobile Driving Museum.

Click on this link to purchase tickets online or you can purchase your tickets at the museum.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Hope they get a good turnout with such short notice!
    Vall

I hope the show works out but please be careful. don't be relaxed about it. Have fun everyone.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

So

I called the museum and was told they're taking it on a month to month basis and to just keep checking their web page for updates. Anyone who wants to check can check on this tab. https://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/ Just a reminder that it's not until August 22.

It's on, it's off

no it's on again, nope it's off again.................... The latest email from the ADM.

Your monthly news & museum updates
    Per Gov. Newsom’s orders, the museum will be closed for at least three weeks and our July cruise-in is canceled. The safety of our employees and patrons are the most important, please bear with us as we all go through these unprecedented times. Please be safe out there! The ADM Team.

This newest announcement leaves the door open for the gasser event on August 22.

Well safety concerns out weigh our passions. Tough medicine to swallow. NY had it bad so I’m on cruise control and just trying to enjoy my time at home. I hope they have it soon for you Steve. I know you must be frustrated. Hang in there.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

What's irritating is the back and forth, on and off crap constantly. We never know week to week what's OK, and what's allowed. Where or when we wear a mask, or how many people can be in how many places? It's just frustrating.
    Vall

9. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements