Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Excuse me for asking ! !

31K views 61 replies 37 participants last post by  maddog3299 
#1 · (Edited)
OK I know most of us know who we are right ? For those who are comfortable with this can we put our first name in our signature ? ex: Bubba, Mary flue , Dart vapor ...... :cool:
Maybe it's me being old school but I like to address a person by there name ! !
Most may know others names but to help save the embarrassment it would be nice.... :eek:
Just asking :D :D

#2 ·
Crap! I had typed a whimsical response and clicked on 'Reply to Thread' and deleted it by mistake. So I'm not going to type it all out again.

MT94SS

I mean Mike. :D

p.s. I agree.

#10 ·
I refuse to put just one name down. MArkus O'Nameless, Markus O'Shameless, Markus O'Stupidio (a little Itralian there, LOL) and I could go onnnnnnnn 8^)

All kidding aside, I completely agree, although you're going to make my Altziemers all that more noticable darn it!!

#11 ·
I think this is a great idea. I'm in!

I try to add my name at the end of a post if I remember to, and try to address others on a board by name if possible. Keeps it more personal and friendly. I plan on getting quite a bit more active here since my recent "leave"....Ha ha

I am going to try working on getting everybody's name straight...

Thanks Steve, great idea.

#13 ·
Well I thought I had already done this,, but don't see my post anywhere ( Gettin old is gonna SUCK)
anyway my Name is really Bill,, but my "handle" is Slik Willy.. slik can mean alot of things, slippery, slimey, ? and Willy has always been short for William AKA BILL,, or other things,,,,,,so I guess you could figure it out from there :>}
Bill

#19 ·
Mine is in my user name too. MAX. Some call me Big Max I guess being 6'7" and 285 lbs it warranted. HA!

And you guys are right, definitely a better vibe to this forum. Very refreshing and I find myself checking in all the time as opposed to some of the other forums which have too much trash talking and whining.

#24 ·
I have posted my name (john) on this forum for quite some time now.

The "Milner" nickname came from hot rod/drag racing friends of mine back in the early '70's. They are the ones who started calling me that when I chose to strip ALL of the hot rod and performance goodies off of my '67 SS Camaro. I then put everything from the Camaro on a '40 Chevy hot rod instead "following the popular trend of the time" ..... driving some sort of muscle car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.