Gasser HotRod Forums banner

Wishing all GHR's a Happy and Healthy thanksgiving.

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Blackwidow 
#1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow GHR. I am able to spend the holiday with family and much to be thankful for this year!!! I'm old fashion and prefer to smoke…….will be loading up the smoker soon. Have a great Thanksgiving and safe travels to all driving to visit family today!

#5 ·
Thanksgiving 2019

I looked for the most recent Thanksgiving post I could find and this was it so I'm continuing it. We finally got some Fall weather here, heavy rain and cooler temps, so it feels more like the season. Hope all the members are safe, warm and dry and enjoying the day with family and friends.

#7 ·
Thanks Rik , I hope all have a great time with their family this long weekend.

#9 ·
THANKSGIVING 2022
Hope everyone is happy, healthy and able to enjoy a pleasant day with family, loved ones and friends. As screwed up generally as the world is and our country in particular we still have a lot to be thankful for. One of the things I'm thankful for are the friends I've made (and the one we lost) on this site.

#10 ·
Thank you Steve, Hope all are happy and healthy too. Enjoy your time with the family as well. I always wish, all the best, all the time, to everyone.

#11 ·
You’ve guys here at GHR been very supporting n motivating me since the day I joined this forum. I’ve learned a lot from GHR members these past few years n made my work way better. Happy Thanksgiving n safe travels to all driving to visit family!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.