Made some progress - Page 121
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,202 of 1202

Thread: Made some progress

It all

used to be so much easier before the metric crap. I ended up buying a set of metric Allen wrenches to carry on my work truck because most plumbing fixtures have metric set screws. It is really infuriating when you go to a "parts" store and they sell you the wrong item. I had the same experience as you Lash when I was running the brake lines for the Willys. I got to a point where I needed something like a 15" length to finish the front lines. I jumped in my car, ran to Auto Zone and got the line that was long enough to cut down. I get it cut, do the inverted flare, bend it to the right configuration, go to install it, and the fittings don't thread in, WTF!!! Yep, the idiot had sold me a metric line. I suppose some of it is on me for not checking it.I did notice that the tag on it was a different color but I didn't pay any attention to that, just thought it was the packaging.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I have my 8 ft length metric line up in the garage attic. Lol
    maybe I should buy stock. Lol
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

4. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements