Made some progress - Page 134
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,334 of 1334

Thread: Made some progress

It does look a little high but it does look so freakin cool though.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Lash

Do you have any idea what the total weight of your drivetrain is? Could you get 90# sacks of ready mix that equal that weight and set them in the engine compartment to see how much the front end comes down before you start changing and modifying parts. I'm thinking that if the suspension settles a couple inches with the weight on it it will be the perfect height. Personally I like it, a lot!!! After you load the front end with the sacks of ready mix to check and see how it looks you just return them to the store for a refund.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Steve it is at ride height in the pics...coil overs will keep it at what it is now with the drive train installed...shackles are at the perfect angel now...I can sit on the bumper and bounce it up and down...so it is not to firm and should ride nice thanks to the super slide spring.... when I measure from the ground to the bottom of the frame it is very close to stock height...so it is not the chassis that is to high...the drive way being up hill adds to the too high look...but it just looks a little too high....more like a freak.....I will take more pics Saturday and post them...I got to pick up the shop and take the leaf blower and blow all the dust out of the shop after the hood scoop build...
    Lash

I love the stance, and I bet the 3" body lift removed would nail it perfectly. It's always nice to see them outside and really be able to get back and see it.
    Vall

6. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements