Made some progress - Page 119
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1202

Thread: Made some progress

OK Lash

You need to connect two 3/8 female flared fittings right, how about this one; it connects 2 female flared fittings. https://www.supplyhouse.com/Bluefin-...SABEgI2ZfD_BwE
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

will not work Steve...that is flare to flare but the connector style is correct and what I am looking for..https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Brass...yABEgJo9fD_BwE i can get this from trailer supply for $3 but they are only rated at 800 psi...I checked the manufacturers website
    Lash

Somewhere

I missed that you wanted a T fitting. I thought you were looking for a simple straight coupling to connect two female ends together.
    Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

I missed it too Mario. I thought he wanted a T, but thought he wanted all 3 outlets to be female flared.
    Vall

Hey guys ...thank you for the input...I think I have it figured out and will make up a short double inverted flare end steel line to mate the hose to the Y block...same as A tee block only the outlets are more together...
    Lash

Enough is enough

Had to pour out all my bolt boxes to fine two stupid bolts....took for ever to sort thruuuuuuuu...damn...so I sat down on my shop stool and went to sorting thru the stuff...it still looks chaotic...but ever thing is organised so I can dig thru and not have to dump it out...I did have some thing that installed that did not require a special tool or part...see pics...............lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brake lines 009.jpg   installed 005.jpg   installed 001.jpg   installed 002.jpg  
    Lash

I've got some old nut and bolt bins with slide out trays that I store hardware in. But they have no dividers inside, so everything is mixed within a certain size. SO I have various 3/8" bolts, nuts, washers, lock washers, all in one bin. It is better than a bucket of parts, but sometimes when I'm getting low I spend several minutes digging through to find a few of the right item.
    I recently restocked a bunch of common nuts and bolts in 3/8" as I found I had little or none in 1.25" length, and almost no nuts or lock washers. I've been ordering them by the box of 50 or 100 as it's cheaper than a handful at my local hardware store. But yesterday I looked for 1/4" lock washers, or locking nuts for 10 minutes, and finally came to the conclusion I need to order both of those also!
    Vall

Grab your Condoms

Had to get some things from crapway motors that only they seem to have...parts $20 bucks shipping and taxes $18 bucks...what a rip on the shipping
    Lash

Quote Originally Posted by Road Angels View Post
    Had to get some things from crapway motors that only they seem to have...parts $20 bucks shipping and taxes $18 bucks...what a rip on the shipping
    yeah they are high in shipping especially out here on the east coast.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

They're charging high shipping on orders under $100 to cover their free shipping on orders over $100. It's a bummer when I only need a few things from Speedway, and can't make the $100 minimum.
    Vall

12. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements