Gasser HotRod Forums banner

New Welder Buggy

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Road Angels 
#1 ·
I went to a swap meet today in Cedar Rapids. It was a bust. As long as I was there I stopped at Harbor Freight to see if they had this welder cart I'd seen in their mailed out flyer. They had this one and I got it. What I liked about it is it has an on-board compartment for my welding helmet, as well as 3 drawers for welding stuff. It seems to be well made and I would recommend it to anyone who has this size or slightly larger welder.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I mainly wanted it for the helmet storage rather than having it hang on the gas bottle. The top drawer has dividers for different sizes of tips, second drawer holds my pliers, weld magnets and such, third drawer is big enough for the gas bottle cap and my pan of butt weld clamps.

I've got a 40th wedding anniversary coming up and told my wife I'd buy myself a new helmet to let her off the hook to think of a gift. I'm thinking maybe a Miller Elite. It'll be nice to have clean storage for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.