Hello from the uk
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Hello from the uk

Hello all from the UK, we are currently building our 41 willys coupe gasser that we have owned for 3 years. It originally had a low compression bbm 440 on a tunnel ram running a 727 gear box and a ford 9" rear end. Over the last year the engine has been swapped for a bbm 493ci with fully forged rotating assembly, trick flow heads topped off with a holley sniper xflow with ignition controlled by a holley hyperspark. The 727 has been rebuild too. Currently we are upgrading the rear axel.

It has a front straight axel with early ford spindles and 6 pot willwood dyna pros. The front wheels are shelby cal 500 with white wall tyres, rear wheels are 11" wide shelby with Mickey Thompson ET Street R.
    Last edited by Ww58bansit; 11-18-2020 at 04:03 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Welcome

to the site. We're always glad to get new members especially from over the pond. It sounds like a fun build. One thing, we like photos, lots of photos. I hope you stay active on the site and begin a thread of your build so we can all enjoy it.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Welcome to the gasser hotrod site. i am already in love with your project. Please post pics on your own project thread so we can watch your progress on that classic gasser. Or should I say my dream car.
    let me guess, its a right hand driver right?
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mmhotrod View Post
    Welcome to the gasser hotrod site. i am already in love with your project. Please post pics on your own project thread so we can watch your progress on that classic gasser. Or should I say my dream car. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.gasserhotrods.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.png[/IMG]
    let me guess, its a right hand driver right?
    I will post pics soon and do a build thread. No you guessed wrong, it is left hand drive

Heres a pic of the car last time it was on the strip before engine was taken out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201119-140533_Photos_1605794750409.jpg  

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the picture too! As mentioned we'd love to see a project thread with some more pictures and description of your Willys build!
    Vall

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Austin View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Thanks for the picture too! As mentioned we'd love to see a project thread with some more pictures and description of your Willys build!
    Will do a project thread shortly. Set a new account up as typed username wrong

10. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements