What ti do
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: What ti do

What ti do

with an ugly sedan body...he had it nailed...till he did his exhaust.... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1939-Chevro...sAAOSw-WdfrBQz
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Not sure where he came up with $28K price? I sure wouldn't give anything near that. And too high to make an offer either.
    At least the fugly exhaust is an easy fix. I'd probably want another grille instead of the overused '32 Ford grille too.
    Vall

Vall I have noticed that about every Rat Rod they think there worth more than they are. there trying to ride the wave so to speak..of a fade...but it is neat to see what he did with the body style witch in my opinion is butt ugly in most cases
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Road Angels View Post
    Vall I have noticed that about every Rat Rod they think there worth more than they are. there trying to ride the wave so to speak..of a fade...but it is neat to see what he did with the body style witch in my opinion is butt ugly in most cases
    I agree Lash. I personally think all the late 30's and 40's sedans are butt ugly. I'd never waste my time or money building anything but a coupe, but if one was going to build a crap rod, the sedan's a better choice than a more valuable coupe. Not a rat rod fan either, but I have seen a few I thought were extremely well done.
    Vall

7. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements