Best stainless steel braided line??
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Best stainless steel braided line??

Best stainless steel braided line??

I did my fuel system in AN6 & AN8 braided s.s.line. It was a hassle & it seemed to "wad up" in the line. I had to make sure there were no pieces that were gouged & sticking out in the way. I managed to get things all clear but it was a hassle. I don't remember what brand this was but I'm ready to search for a better product. any recommendations?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I did

a couple posts on my threads about the problems I had with the braided line I was getting that would deteriorate in a very short time. I was going to go with the PTFE braided teflon line but it takes its own expensive AN style fittings. I found this place https://ppcfittings.com/ that sells braided rubber line that will hold up to the crap gas we're getting and the line is USA made and utilizes standard AN fittings.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Hi sbauman2, & thanks for the heads-up. I'll invest in some of that stuff the next time. I haven't had any trouble with deterioration that I know of but I'll go with the quality stuff nest time. Thanks again, Rod

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements