Could be
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Could be

Could be

a good deal for someone needing a pair of front runners with a 4 1/2" BP. A retro Halibrand look and only $550 with a good looking pair of tires and free shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-Rocket...53.m1438.l2649
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

That is a good price as the wheels go for $225 ea. so tires for $50 a pair more seems pretty fair. Probably cost the seller over $100 just to ship them, unless he's got some special rate?
    Vall

I had the

same thoughts when I saw the ad Vall. I figured the seller has about $400/$425 in the wheels and at least another $150/$175 in the tires maybe even $200 when you factor in mounting and balancing. They're located in Kansas, pretty much central to all the states and I was thinking the shipping, with the way rates have gone up, is going to cost him a minimum of $150. All in all a really good deal especially when you look at the prices some of these sellers are asking just for wheels; anywhere from $600 to $900 a pair without tires and no free shipping.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements