Posts not appearing on threads
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Posts not appearing on threads

Posts not appearing on threads

The last couple days I've posted 2 separate ads from ebay on the ebay, cl thread, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hol...53.m1438.l2649 and https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Holley-61...53.m1438.l2649 . After I hit the submit key it shows the post on the thread but then both have disappeared, what's happening to the posts?
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Same with my images not showing. I think the server needs a boot. I’m Mac chrome now because Forum Firefox didn’t respond at times. But now chrome is not working well saving posts with images. Images are not showing intermittently.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

No problem for me, but all I've done is post links to my Imgur account in threads. But I did see yours above Steve. But didn't see Mario's the other day at first. Then later they were there.
    Vall

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 1946Austin View Post
    No problem for me, but all I've done is post links to my Imgur account in threads. But I did see yours above Steve. But didn't see Mario's the other day at first. Then later they were there.
    Yeah they came back when I reposted them but the links remained above which didn’t show during the edit.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................

That's

strange Vall. While reading your above response I opened another window, brought up our site, went to the ebay/cl thread, opened it and neither post is there.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    strange Vall. While reading your above response I opened another window, brought up our site, went to the ebay/cl thread, opened it and neither post is there.
    It is strange, because I still see both links in your post here. Here they are:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Hol...53.m1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Holley-61...53.m1438.l2649
    Vall

Hey forum IT get this server rebooted and restart the software. It’s doing some weird stuff.
    Mario

10. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements