Too damn old
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Too damn old

Too damn old

Maybe not...had a plumbing guy come out and look what needed to be done under the house...he took one look in the crawl space and said he would pass....to small for his liking...so I figured every one would more than Likely say the same... since the area that needed work was about a 60 foot long crawl mostly on your back or belly...due too low hanging drain pipes and H-vac stuff also hanging down...so I went and pulled out one of the heat ducts and passed every thing I thought I needed down thru the opening...doubled up my cloths to help prevent bruising and climbed into the hole of hell...looked to see what material I needed and what needed to be redone and what needed to be repaired...I will tell you sweat soldering joints on your back in an 85 degree crawl space is not fun...got about 1/2 way done with it...but all the remaining is near the opening so I will not have to crawl as far as today....witch today was about 350 feet due to having to go back and fourth...really makes me Not hate sanding so much..at age 50 I would have never even thought of calling a plumber...but at almost 70 well shit...maybe I have a few more years...I wonder if I will be able to get out of bed on Sunday...oh did I mention that my house is on Glacier rock....3 to 6 inch stone you have to crawl on..it really hurts you knees ...so you are better off crawling...really
    Last edited by Road Angels; 08-01-2020 at 10:06 PM.
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

You young

guys; bitch, bitch, bitch then you marry one;
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

Sounds like most of my life! Now our house has a basement, so no more crawl spaces! Yippee!
    Vall

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements