I know
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: I know

I know

I'm probably going to be censored maybe even kicked off the blog but on this subject I don't care because I'm going to say what I have to say the way I want to say it. I got a photo from a fellow veteran today of what these fucking worthless, spineless, chicken shit, pieces of dog crap protestors have desecrated a Viet Nam Memorial. Quite obviously the ignorant fuck heads are to stupid to realize that there are names of many races on this tribute to the fallen. Personally I believe there should be a sniper posted with orders to kill any son of a bitch that attempts to vandalize the memorial.
    If there are any liberal snow flakes on this blog, I'm not going to apologize so deal with it................ Fucking BLM ass holes, Burn Loot Murder; I'd like to killem' all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Wall.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	103453
    Last edited by sbauman2; 07-27-2020 at 09:39 PM.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

That was done in 2016 to the replica memorial... you have been duped...turn off the news on all devises...
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

Thanks

for that Lash. It's the story of my life, a dollar short or a day late. I'll have to let my buddy who sent it know. I knew it wasn't the memorial in DC which is why I said "a memorial" not "the memorial"; it doesn't matter where it's located though. I never heard about it and even though it happened 4 years ago it still pisses me off; I knew some of the guys whose names are on the memorial. I still stand by what I said though about anyone who desecrates any memorial for fallen soldiers............

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Better to be a dollar short and a day late ...than to be me and have the dollar and blow it on useless shit and have nothing to show for it....lol

Lash you saved the day. Steve was about to!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F8091FBA-2A6B-4551-A76C-04E02C573A07.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	103463
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

It is indeed a disgraceful thing, but can't blame the BLM crowd. In fact, we can't blame the BLM crowd for much of what we're seeing in recent weeks. Their protests have been hijacked by looters, antifa, and a group of low life scum that are simply using the BLM movement to further their anti establishment efforts to bring down the whole country.
    So if we're going to be mad at anyone, or anything, be mad at the politicians who don't have the guts to deal with the hijacked protests, and get these scum off the streets, and get things back under control.
    Vall

This is what happens when you elect women into power...they are missing part of a necessary organ...some balls.....lol....If you know your history women ran the ancient world and it was not a good place back then....do you think I want a menopausal women with her finger on the button of a nuke...no thanks

All right

Mario, yes, I'm passionate about a few things. My country (which I served), veterans and how we're treated, gassers and hot rods and last but not least Craftsman tools. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Craftsman1.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	103465 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Craftsman2.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	103467

You got

that right Lash and here's a prime example. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Female Mayors.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	103469 (CHICAGO, ILL....BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, NEW ORLEANS, LA.... FRAMINGHAM, MASS, SAN FRANCISCO, CALIF.....and WASHINGTON, DC...........

And don't forget SEATTLE in this messy crap! The mayor is a piece of shit named jenny durkin. She is a spineless POS that gives into the thugs and the looters. Their Police Chief is also a female, but she is getting tired of all the fighting for her officers and she does not like what is happening. But jerkin' durkin insist on doing it her way and its not working. Governor Inslezee is just as bad. I saw a truck flying a flag yesterday and it said Inslee squats to pee. That was funny.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements