Coming soon
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming soon

Coming soon

Steve Hidden Content in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I hate to say this Steve....but it is California. So that means what they do there will soon spill over into other large metropolitan cities trying to keep up with Ca. Since our governor is Jerry Brown's sister, we can probably expect similar laws here someday.
    Vall

Vote democraptic......vote away your rights...
    Lash

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

We're so outnumbered here in Oregon that the only conservative candidate who has a good chance of holding office is in the Eastern side of the state. Anywhere West of the Cascades is almost exclusively pro liberal. What the I-5 corridor votes for, the rest of the state is stuck with.
    Vall

When they clear up the city streets from homeless, drug addicts, rodents, disease, and whatever else may be sleeping at the curbside then they should worry about environmental issues auto repair at home may cause. New York is watching this right now I bet. Don’t forget the cows are also ruining the environment too. Mmmmmmmooooooooooooooooooo
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Well written Mario! Most big cities have all those same problems. But the city knows they'll get zero revenue fining homeless drug addicts, and plenty from car owners!
    Vall

Well today on the news. Former governor Schwarzenegar stated that the homeless problem is a crisis. What timing.
    Last edited by mmhotrod; 02-17-2020 at 03:39 PM.
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Quote Originally Posted by mmhotrod View Post
    Well today on the news. Former governor Schwarzenegar stated that the homeless problem is a crisis. What timing.
    Well I guess he's out of touch with reality after all this time away from office?
    Vall

Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by sbauman2 View Post
    The new in charge democraptic house here has decided to adopt all of California emission laws in full...witch means I maybe screwed on my truck...and then in addition to that they put into affect that it is no longer a crime to knowing infect some one with aids....since there are expensive drugs for it that you get the pleasure of taking and paying for the rest of your life...that was there argument...unbelievable...people need to pay attention to what is going on before they mark that ballot
    Lash

Quote Originally Posted by Road Angels View Post
    The new in charge democraptic house here has decided to adopt all of California emission laws in full...witch means I maybe screwed on my truck...and then in addition to that they put into affect that it is no longer a crime to knowing infect some one with aids....since there are expensive drugs for it that you get the pleasure of taking and paying for the rest of your life...that was there argument...unbelievable...people need to pay attention to what is going on before they mark that ballot
    Lash, didn't Washington State just decide to eliminate DEQ testing throughout the state? How can they enforce Ca. DEQ standards without DEQ testing?
    Vall

13. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements