Who's that
GasserHotRods.com is the premier All All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Thread: Who's that

Who's that

knocking on my door? It would appear that my neighbors aren't as thrilled as I am about the great weather here and the opportunities it provides. I spent the last couple days getting both gassers ready for the road, can you say noisy, smokey burn outs. I'd finished up, closed the garage and there came a knock at my door. Seems the local police had been alerted to my malfeasance and came to investigate. After I answered the door and the officer told me why he was there I walked out to the driveway where both cars were parked in all their glory and asked him, "now what makes you think it's me they're complaining about." It was a young cop and he started cracking up. Turns out he went to the school around the block and would walk by my house on his way home and remembers me working on my cars and motorcycles; it really is a small world.
    Steve Hidden Content MOB in sunny So Cal
    "and the beat goes on....................."

2. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

I thought you were going to say he asked for your driver's license and you showed him your shiny new copy! I guess you need to figure out which neighbor complained and take them for a ride?
    Vall

And I bet you tried to deny the rubber burn out marks in the street...Give a guy a license ..and the first thing he does is try and looooooozzzze it...lol
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

5. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements

Hey, been there, done that! Can't deny it was me either since the burn marks lead right up to my driveway. But, I am he VP of the HOA, so they can kiss it for me! lol

this is all I can say..........
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Thanks for the laugh Mario that was great...are you paying attention... Steve....lol...
    Lash...Washington Chapter and Member...Mean Old Bastards Club

Lol. I was crying when I saw that. Steve I can’t get away with doing any of that in my neighborhood. I want to but I have to bite my tongue hard enough to distract me as I drive away from my house. They will call our counties finest in a heartbeat.
    I’m a baaaaaaad boy. Tooooo
    Mario

"I post the work on my hotrod, not because it's the best way, rather it was the way I had to get it done with the resources I had.................
    Of which I might be an encouragement to other hotrodders".

Never tried it around my home as I figured the neighbors aren't complaining to me about loud pipes, so why poke the bull. All my neighbors are young tree hugging yuppies, and I'm that old guy with the smelly gas hog hotrods.
    Vall

11. Remove Advertisements
    GasserHotRods.com
    Advertisements